15 March 2012

Twilight 4 - Breaking Dawn FINALLY!!!

One of the perils of being single is that you rarely have anyone to go to the cinema with as your friends either;

1) Do not like the same films as you or
2) Have boyfriends therefore have a date for the night it is released....gosh darnit!

So I pre-ordered the DVD being a fan from the very first film release and not a tag-a-long watching it after New Moon was released. I have always loved fantasy films especially vampires, always have always will...anyway enough Scarlet!

The last few scenes of Bella (I won't disclose too much) were so refreshing to the quite hard to look at exposure during the majority of the film. Being someone who isn't particularily comfortable with my natural skin colour, her pale luminous skin, jet black lashes and ironically blood red lips (and eyes *wink) made me wince with envy. I have to say its one of my deepest beauty desires, I have tried many a different product to get my skin to look flawless but it just doesn't work long term. I would love to be able to get the foundation right for one, and the foundation for the foundation - a good facial! (As advised and seen with my own eyes, Nicholas skin is A-mezing)

But for now, as I don't go out too much and have no mullah for the treatment I think is required the look below is a mere dream!


The pictures don't exactly do her justice - buy the DVD and see!

Enjoy

Scarlet

Image - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/movies/first-look-at-kristen-stewart-as-a-vampire-in-twilight/story-e6frf9h6-1226298097044

No comments:

Post a Comment