23 September 2011

Get your needle out...in the best possible sense :s

A few of my customisations or complete creations...I'm no Chanel seamstress but I'll give it a go!ha ;)



One of my favourite dress ever! - was a long vintage dress with a flared hem, cut and sewn and boobtube added and wall-ah! LOVE!



A complete stich-up...it took me two attempts to make this...any-who no piccys of me in it, just one of my backside at Faraz's at the end of the night which I guessed no-one would like to see!!!haha



Not really too much of my creation, the cape I'm wearing is an A-mazing vintage petitcoat but has the smallest arms you will ever see, so I temporarily converted it into a cape for a wedding, instant coverage to remain demure!ha



Rihanna got me dreaming of colour blocking the day she rocked the pink crop and orange troos, another instance when I could'nt find what I wanted in the shops, so I literally wore fabric! Works for me....(Well, hopefully : s)



An oldie...a couple New Years back I went shopping with my friend Jenna to Cow, and found a really gordy dress, and here's me wearing it!!!haha With the help of my mom, we changed the skirt to angular shape rather the stiff floppy mess it was before and turned it from 80's trash to a piece I loved, not many would but thats my style all over, its marmite....



An classic white dress from ASOS I couldn't resist studding down the back, a copy from a black dress I did earlier last year...Don't mind the pics, my face looks awful!



A dress I customised for the stall but doesn't look great on me...candy colours creep up the back of the dress and back down the right arm....perfect for this seasons candy trends!

Scarlet

xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is going to seem like an advert and, in a way it is, but it’s not intended that way.

    My blog, Esther’s Boring Garden Blog, has been given two pairs of tickets to the Grand Designs Show at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham. So far, none of its regular readers have expressed any interest. This is not surprising since hardly any of them (if any!) live anywhere near it.

    So, since it seems a shame that these tickets go unused, I’ve decided to plod around blogs from the Birmingham area - in case any of you are interested.

    To ‘win’ the tickets, all you have to do is to say how many exhibitors there will be (not in the least bit difficult to find out) leave a note on this post . . .

    http://esthersboringgardenblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/walking-on-water.html

    and I’ll pick names randomly from a hat. (So far, there are none in it so, if you are interested, it may be worth your while!)

    Apologies if this interests you not in the slightest - and, if you would prefer this note not to be in your comments, I won’t be in the least bit offended should you delete it.

    Best wishes

    Esther Montgomery

    ReplyDelete