30 May 2012

Since the weekend I have been wearing my "Barry M" Mint Green nail polish, which when I first brought it at least 6 months ago didnt seem to look right on me, tan or no tan...

But suprisingly something has changed? I was a little tanned over the weekend ;) and had quite a few comments, and I ended up using it on my friend in a styling for an audition (fingers crossed)....

Now heres the reason for the blog, I washed my hair last night with Vosene, a shampoo I use when trying to strip color from my hair, recommended by my hairdresser (a refresher colour went too CoCo the Clown) and when I was messing round with some jewellery, experimenting how to wear them (yes, sometimes I do this while watching tv, you'd be suprised the ideas you have when its casually experimented!). Anyway, back on track, I noticed my nails were still a shade of mint green, but almost dulled, and I love the colour even more! I don't know whether its the Vosene or just a half weeks wear but I love! Check out my colour, and my much loved eagle ring, I usually just wear normally but I found wearing it on the thumb half way up frames the nail, what do you think? (I'm easily pleased,ha)



Enjoy

Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment