21 February 2011

Better Belle than never...

I havent blogged in 2 weeks...aaagggghhh....And I may aswell say now that this post is unfortunatley not Birmingham related - but it has to be done...Im bad, but I'm perfectly good at it! ;)

Last weeks episode of my girl crush Belle de Jour's Secret Diary of a Call Girl-my fave bits...


Belle's been caught up with a new client, a police officer??? Also connected with Stephanie!!! Belle...thats spells trouble, take ur sequined ass out the door and trot ur killer heals home to Ben! The sequined dress given to her from her mystery man has a back cleavage, ha and tiedye washes from pink to blue - something I would never usually consider being fussy with sequins & practically DETESTING pink and blue together, this dress swung me faster than a trapeze!

I loved her deep blue tassled earrings (very easy to make from a vintage pair of 80's earrings - just add chain, easily available at Hobbycraft or the Rag Market in town-see how I worked that in, oh yeah!!!)...I am gonna work the earrings this season, my hair is going to be permanently up to show them off....watch this space!

She also worked the tassle trend with ANOTHER tassled necklace....girls, work the tassle.....cut up an old top, an old skirt -anything and attach it in layers to a skirt (leather & fabric layers is sooooooo easy),  attach it to the arms of a dress or top, under the arm, over the back of the shoulder....pin them onto a bag, som leggings....you can do anything with old clothes you would normally throw in the bin, and taselling something is not only a ridiculously huge trend this season but also really easy to do & remove....AND trust me when someone says, "I love your top, wheres it from?" - the best & most forefilling answer is..."I made it"

Scarlet

xxx

Images - Poor shots taken on my phone in front of the tv??? sorry peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment