3 February 2011

If I was a rich Girl - My pick from Style.com

Courtesy of the newsletters I receive from Style.com, I have picked my faves from the editors faves...."Our Editors' Shopping Picks for Spring, Valentine's Day Must-Haves, and More"
I don't really have one particular style! As I've said before I don't discriminate, I'm willing to try anything - in fashion!
P.S I can't take credit for the "speechmark comments" - thats all them!



I am love with the waistjacket....the Mary Katrantzou's dress......the sheer trench....who am I kidding I'd wear it all!

But my fave is a Versace dress, I usually HATE red & ble together but I just love the playful but sexy look this has....



I have paired it with some nude kooky heels from ASOS.com, a box clutch from Debenhams & some Chanel nail polish....bit of a weird mix but it works for me!!!

Scarlet
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment