24 February 2011

My brush with LFW

On Sunday I was lucky enough to go to the LFW AW11 shows of Matthew Williamson & Vivienne Westwood Red Label...

To me Vivienne Westwood's show was such a mixture of influences particularily in headwear, you could not pick one sort of "style"...it was little bit Robin Hood & his merry men, a little ode to Royalty, a smidgen of cowboy, and a heaped teaspoon of English Heritage....my faves are the crowns!!! The make-up was by MAC...

I nearly started to write down the items that I loved...but realised it was literally something from EVERY piccy - I'll shorten it to check, suits, braces, & high waisted skirts, oh my!

Her show was inspiring in setting standards of true indivuality...












Amongst the beautiful clothes & stunning models were many celebs and my pick for best dressed at Vivienne Westwood was Jaime Winstone. I loved the pattern on her dress - her fierce looks & the feminine pattern clashed & intertwined...I loved it!



My fave two outfits at Matthew Williamson consisted of beautiful colours & a mixture of pattern & texture...but most of all were wearable...its not too often when i see clothes on the runway that I honestly think will 100% suit smaller & more curvey frames...for me he hit the nail on the head! i love love love fur at the minute on a night out (better than looking like I'm freezing my ass off!!) and I have always loved coral with muted camel - note the almost irredescent blue heels - just makes that outfit individual...not the obvious choice either!


Unfortunatley the person who I thought looked A-mezzing @ Matthew Williamson I can't find a picture of : ( & I rudely don't know her name...but I will give her a mention - Lady sitting next to Olivia wearing black, orange, green & red maxi looked HOT & was absolutley stunning!!!

See ya peeps, I'm off to Spin @ Apres tonight...Got to show off a customised dress - will post piccys!!!

Scarlet

xxx

P.s I didn't have time to proof read 17 times - sooooo sorry if theres mistakes!


Images - http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/856119-sarah-harding-loses-blonde-locks-for-london-fashion-week
http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/designers_catwalk.aspx?designerid=213&seasonid=23

No comments:

Post a Comment