7 February 2011

Vibro-tastic



LADIES...summers coming & this is the best way to lose weight/tone up...TRUST ME!!!!!!
For Christmas I brought Elle-phant a great deal on lastminute.com for a 30 min back, neck & shoulder massage, a 30 min vibro massage & a 3-day pass to use the vibro plates (this is what Ill call them as there not the poncy power plates these are hardcore!). The Vibro-Suite is located in Canal Square, Browning Street, B16 8EH, basically not too far from Nuvo in Brindley Place. Once you pull into Browning Street there is a tight bend in the road if you park there I would less walking after your work out or massage!!! There is a yellow clad convenience store & the Vibro-Suite is clearly signed its literally facing the canal a lovely view from the gym....
We booked in for 6.30pm on Friday night last week & I have to say I would definitely recommend it!!! The back massage was lovely but very firm & for the first time in a long time I didnt feel as if I had to crick my entire top half. Elle-phant on the other hand nearly dribbled all over the chair she enjoyed it THAT much!
The vibro massage consisted of a number of relaxed positions on a souped up Power plate (or should I say a real Power plate those that some of you may know of are the lesser plastic commercial versions) this was on the original STEEL versions & boy do they work, I was itching for hours after...which is a sign its working.
Craig the owner assisted myself & Eleanor during our vibro massage & made us feel comfortable & was very informative (but not in a boring teacher way in a way of hhhhmmmm this sounds a lot easier than the gym). Using these plates is quite literally a miracle machine, for instance doing 1 sit-up on the plate equals to 20 normal sit-ups!!!

It also helps with cellulite, blood circulation, fat reducing, increase of collagen (you heard it ladies this workout actually makes your skin better!!! and we can vouch for it there was a lady there whos skin was A-mazing & its was her first comment to us!!!) amongst a number of other things.
Anyhow, I walked into the Vibro-suite declining the invite to my 3-day free pass to enjoy the Vibro plates & I left booking in for Wednesday this week! I love the plates... I cant wait to jump back on!!!
I would definitely give it a try guys, they have a free 3-day trial online so take a peek!!!
Scarlet
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment