10 March 2011

Belle Amour

This weeks Secret Diary of a Call Girl was no fail (oh yeah I'm on it with the lingo!)



Belle wore a beautifully sculpted array of dresses starting with her lace & shift combo - interesting folds, semi japanese like with a lace paneled stomach - accessorised with a running theme balled necklace & big earrings....- p.s I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Billie (I say Billie as I think thats her touch to the character) holds her bag, I always hold mine like that & I have to say it just oozes sexual POWER!

Her second outfit was another sculptural manterpiece, complete with ball earrings & giant flower headpiece (similer to the sneak preview in series 3 after seeing her book in the bookshop window)...Belle definatley wins the Good vs Evil showdown of outfits....Charlotte did put a very one sided but good fight if gold pvc is your thing you go for it, I just think on my figure it would show every single flaw - but shes slim and fabulous so she carries it of with her sexual prower...

Scarlet

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment