21 April 2011

Wedding season....All this hype!

All this talk of William & Kate & Elle-phants dilemna for one of her best friends wedding got me thinking, and rather than being useful and helping I chose to make believe I have been invited to a wedding & have a limitless amount of money to spend on my outfit....here goes...every girl loves a fantasy ;)

If I was attending the Royal wedding...well I'd just have to go semi-regal...thats just me!?!



And if I was going to crash a wedding...ie I wasn't invited for some stupid "fake"reason - I would turn up to the reception like this......suck on them eggs!




Scarlet

xxx

P.S I am actually helping Elle-phant - I'm not that mean...

P.S.S I am also no longer a red head???? You'll have to imagine me with a very very dark brown sharp cut (aka Cleopatra style)- will update my head mock soon!


Images - http://www.style.com/trendsshopping/inthemoodfor/042011_Bridesmaid/
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/81374

No comments:

Post a Comment