10 May 2011

Big hair is on the come back....

Did it ever really go away - I don't know? On Saturday I walked into Sobar and the entire crowd seemed to be hidden below HUGE bouffants!haha
You have to admit on some people its lollipop land - but on others you can get it oh so right...look at Frockstar - her hair is A-mazing! The bigger the better!

Wait till I go blonde, im planning a huge blonde afro - so help me god if my hairdresser doesn't do it right! I will hurt her!

Check out Cheryl on her first day of the USA's Xfactor - followed closely by SJP the very next day...maybe us British have more of an influence than we know....i think "were worth it!" (sorry had to be said)





Get the comb out girls...see if you can beat these!!!haha




Scarlet

xxx

P.S Yes I am aware the second picture is awful - n I have a bit of a "Wheres Wally" look going on - I was told!ha

Images - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1385446/Sarah-Jessica-Parker-steps-Cheryl-Cole-like-hair-New-York.html

No comments:

Post a Comment