11 May 2011

Geek-Chic

Hi Geeks and Geekettes!






Sooo the whole geek-chic thing has been around for a while and while Im on board with certain parts of it I have never fully embraced the look....well so i thought.






I am currently preparing for a netball tour our club is taking 4 teams to a tournement in Breane Sands (Pontins)...'how glamorous' I hear you shriek with jealousy!






Every year we go and every year we have a theme which involves fancy dress, dares and all round girls misbehaving mischief - its amazeballs!






So this years theme is GEEKS! We are all dressing up and as club social secretary I am currently preparing my outfit, quizzes and challenges for the girls! When planning my Geek outfit I realised that I had worn a similar outfit the week before (tartan trews & white shirt)of course i will be adding glasses, socks with sandals, a monobrow, and greasy hair to make it more authentic!






So it got me thinking about the whole geek-chic fashion trends and in particular satchels...i love them and i want one ...NOW! Here are my faves these are all new but a vintage leather one is obviously the dream...have to have a scout at the next RetroBrum!






Start saving geeks!


Ellephant

x

No comments:

Post a Comment