20 July 2011

Fatima is my new love...

I blogged not too long ago about the micro trend of Fatima charms or Hamsa hands...and I promised Sowe would be creating some affordable necklaces and bracelets! Well I would never let you down, below is my necklace that I haven't taken off since I made it (other than for these piccys) and I have to say I am loving it! I feel the evil being fended off as I type.

This weekend I will be creating bracelets and necklaces of all varietes and will post as soon as they are done! They will be available to purchase at Sowe at The Sutton Fair on September 11th (excited - best fair around!) and maybe a few events prior to this...we will keep you updated!



Hope you like

Scarlet

xxx

P.S sorry about the quality of the photos, the bb isn't all its lived upto be!

No comments:

Post a Comment