30 August 2011

Congratulations Beyonce (I hate you)!

Beyonce is preggers!



There is proof women can have it all - Beyonce announced at the MTV awards that she is 3 months pregnant! I can happily admit I'M JEALOUS!! Not only has she got an amazing career as possibly the biggest artist in the world right now, she is beautiful and married to one of most eligible men in the world - ha and despite the title its actually quite hard to hate her, The Z's seem to have a fairly down to earth lifestyle and have managed to keep their private life to themselves! I'm sure that baby is gonna have an amazing life!!



And just to rub it all in these images may make you feel even more depressed she looks amazing and Jay Z looks beyond proud (so cute) - check out the youtube videos of Kanye jumping on Jay and slapping his back!








Ahh I wish I was in that inner circle of coolness!!


Anyway back to my glamorous life...


Elle-phant

x






No comments:

Post a Comment