17 August 2011

Obsessed

The entirity (well majority) of my spare time is consumed with finding my new obsession....Christian Louboutin Altadama python platforms, sold out everywhere as they are *coughs* not new on the scene...I gave up my search for the green, turqouise, OR orange Lanvin pumps from their Spring 2011 ad campaign (A ridiculously impossible task!!!)...I jus need a pair of python platforms in my life, and I won't settle for Topshop or even KG (they've gone downhill in the style stakes in my eyes)Most high street brands they look pretty but they hurt...I'd rather work my ass off (not literally I hope) and buy heels I am in love with...and these are pulling on my credit card strings....if I could find a pair for sale I would buy them!



Selfridges in Birmingham do have a similar pair currently in stock in a nude but they just aren't as oooohhh as these for me!

If you can help, comment away - but please no fakes, I couldn't do it! : (

Scarlet

xxx

Images - http://www.polyvore.com/christian_louboutin_altadama_python_peep/thing?id=19973158



No comments:

Post a Comment