9 March 2012

Carvela sprinkles...

Apart from a the heel (I can't say Im completely feeling it, it needs to be a little more refined, less New Look, sorry) I am really feeling these stilettos. I have favoured a platform "everything" since they came back in, and other than a timeless pair of Louboutin Pigalle's I just couldn't envisage myself in a pair...but these may change that. There is just something about them in the advertisement, maybe its the slim tanned legs in contrast to the cutesy but contrastasting sharp bowed point. I never know why I like certain items, I just do!?!


Below - See what I mean about the heel, little bit blah?
Assemble - Carvela £120.00 available at Kurt Geiger
Online & in store!


I think that Ellephant will laugh that rather than something way out of my price range I've noticed a white pair of stillettos, cliche? haha

Enjoy

Scarlet

Images - http://www.kurtgeiger.com/assemble-22.html

No comments:

Post a Comment