20 March 2012

Dream walk-in...

This time last year I had spent the past 2 months searching for an apartment, in various areas and of various sizes. My first bid was for a quaint (tiny!!!) 2 bed apartment for sub £500 per month, I thought it would be fine! Im sooooo glad I didn't get it!!! Around 3 weeks later I begrudgingly went to view an apartment out of my budget and moved in a week later!!! Everybody asked me why I would'nt consider 1 bed places, my response..."Im NOT having my clothes next to my head while I sleep any longer, they need to be breathe, to be seen, and to be on show!" I love a walk-in wardrobe and although mine is not upto the standard I would love it to be (purely as my place is rented) I always keep reference of those coveted looks I WILL one day be able to achieve!








Enjoy

Scarlet

Images - http://www.elledecor.com/image/tid/5828?page=2&pause=1
sweetydesign.com
changeparade.com
pinterest.com
kizzy-online.com
organizingla.com

No comments:

Post a Comment