7 March 2012

J'adore Alexander McQueen, je mourrais si je pouvais aller à un des spectacles!

As I have mentioned time and time again, Alexander McQueen is my all time favourite designer, and although I have some very close contenders for that love, this label for me is the epitome of design.


Alexander McQueen - Autumn/Winter 2012-13, Ready-To-Wear, Paris




These particular dresses literally made me gasp...Amazing. I would have no problem what-so-ever wearing them ANYWHERE!


I have been extremeley lucky in the past to be able to go to a few LFW shows, including Matthew Williamson & one of Ellephants favourites, Vivienne Westwood. It would be my absolute dream to see my favourite label on the runway, even if I was so far at the back I had to stand on something or someone!ha So let it be known, I want to be invited...make a womans dream come true.

Enjoy

Scarlet

xxx

Images - http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2012/ready-to-wear/alexander-mcqueen#

No comments:

Post a Comment