1 March 2012

We all want #CAKE #CAKE #CAKE #CAKE #CAKE #CAKE #CAKE #CAKE

Ok so we all know I loves me a bit of Rihanna...

This Bahan loves herself a bit of London me thinks, and although I would love for her to love Birmingham more I don't think we quite have as many intriguing shops to entise her...not that thats all she's about, but for most women that the hook,line & sinker! As soon as Birmingham (hopefully) has more to offer on the boutique, bewildering and bespoke front then maybe, just maybe, will I give Robyn a call and offer to take her out on the town..maybe a nice afternoon shopping, grab a bite to eat, and then a few drinks, hahaha yeah right...we wouldn't just have a few drinks! haha

Anyway out of the dreamworld where Rihanna is my friend, and asks me to be part of her styling entourage...(would love it!) Heres a few pics of the icons ensembles while she has been in London....I love every single one, some just parts and others in entirety....











Rihanna will be on Jonathon Ross on Saturday 3rd March along with Michael Ball, Imelda Staunton and Lionel Ritchie - NOT to be missed, if not for the outfir for any comments regarding her recent releases and the riducous amount of rumours of late!

Enjoy

Scarlet

xxx


Images - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2108154/Rihanna-goes-home-long-day-recording-studio.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/891828-rihanna-spends-15-000-on-haircut-ahead-of-jonathan-ross-show
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2105191/Rihannas-friends-express-concern-blossoming-friendship-ex-Chris-Brown.html

No comments:

Post a Comment