12 June 2012

Start wearing bandanas again..if you haven't already!

Bandanas have been popular for some for years,mainly during the 90's, but have made a few appearances more so in the past few months with celebs rocking the grungey or 90's style...Rihanna creeps them into her general daywear styles and Aaliyah never used to be spotted without one!


Love the top!


Doesn't have to be worn as you think...you can get cutesy!


I've got mine and will be rocking it ala Lady Gaga and this beautiful blogger!

I can't resist a curl with a side parting..it used to be my signature hairstyle!



Hey if this cutie can rock it, why can't you...trust me, I can see them being everywhere again soon, and you'd rather rock it before than after right?



Enjoy

Scarlet

Images - beautytipscareforall.blogspot.com
the90sare.blogspot.com
style.mtv.com
coutureandthecity.onsugar.com
ranker.com
theybf.com
honeygerman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment