4 July 2012

My shoe woe....

Over the past few weeks I have found a diet that has been working for me , can someone say MIRACLE! But finding the shoes I plan on treating myself to when I reach my initial target is even harder!!!

I have searched everywhere including Christian Louboutin (LOVE but the odd pair I want are £1000+ or they are older rarer pairs you CANNOT find, those pesky celebs keep them tucked away!), YSL, Topshop, Kandee, Net-a-Porter, River Island, Guiseppe Zanotti, Alexander McQueen, ASOS, Nicholas Kirkwood, Kurt Geiger, Brian Atwood, Zara…*gasps for air….and anywhere else you may think of! I havent included the DP’s or New Look’s of the highstreet as although they may do some nice designs, this is a treat and they wouldn’t feel AS precious…I am going to look if any of the below aren’t around when I reach target though ; ) Hey I don’t discriminate!ha

Anywho, back on track, the challenge of finding a pair of going “out out” heels seems to have become near on impossible. Is it because the designs are soooooo samey or just too much? Or have my tastes changed? Here are the few I have found that I do like (I think)….lets see how I feel when I get there ….Initial target is 17 pounds away! I have literally just scraped over half way point…Lets do this!!!!


River Island - £55 – Like the simple shape but am I going to cut of my ankles…hhmmmm



Guiseppe Zanotti - £585 – Unsure whether I really do like these or not?



Guiseppe Zanotti - £450 – classic colour, simple peeptoe…too simple to be a treat though???



WOW…see how short the list was????
Here are the shoes that are no longer available, that I wish I could have had the chance to  purchase…I might go and cry now!

Charlotte Olympia....they do do an actual peopard print now, and a different style of this print, but this is the one I wanted!!!

Christian Louboutin banana 140 python pumps.....my first and foremost choice if anyone has them for sale!!!

Lanvin released these in 3 colour....oh this is depressing!!!

Christian Louboutin Balota 150 in royal blue suede.....I love a blue shoe...oh how I am blue!!!

Viktor and Rolf...mesh bootie!!! *tears well up...


Let me know what you think…do you have any suggestions? HELP!!!!

Enjoy

Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment