8 November 2012

Margiela for H&M preview

The Maison Martin Margiela and H&M sneak preview is available to view online, but officially available the 15th November; there are a few pieces I like...and its well priced too! I wasn't keen on the previous collaboration with Versace but this collection is far more me, amazing cuts and materials to die for!

I love this puffa coat as it takes me back to my youth, I can feel the warmth just looking at it! I like the fact that when wearing it I could pull up the collar, walk down the road and feel like no-one can see me!

The drape of the red dress makes it a statement, and it is extremeley timeless as you could wear it anytime, anywhere! I'd even be tempted to rock it with boots and a leather in the day!




But this is my ultimate favourite! Looks can be decieving and when I saw the price I was shocked! It is actually a long tshirt dress with a print, but it looks amazing, the detail of the design printed is beautiful, and I particularily love the sides! I want, I want!!!





Enjoy

Scarlet

Images - http://www.hm.com/gb/maisonmartinmargiela?cm_mmc=Newsletter-_-20121108-_-maisonmartinmargiela-_-GB#collection/ladies/page/0

No comments:

Post a Comment