15 January 2013

Golden Globes 2013...Hollywood glamour?

To be honest I haven't been blown away...Casually browsing over Elle's coverage of the Golden Globes, I found myself desperatley seeking to be knocked off my chair, but....niento!

To remain on the positive, but probably far too critical, here are my faves?...(already sounds harsh, eek!)



I love the detailing and the sheer panel over the shoulders, but as for the clutch and the makeup,not feeling it. I would have chosen something very similar in colour for the clutch, and also very delicate in design, in fact I would have gone neutral, neutral, NEUTRAL and let my hair do the popping!



I love the colour, the hair is simple and I NEED the tangerine lips, in fact theres not much I can criticise, it just doesnt blow me away? Why???


I really like the texture and shade of red in this number, maybe the picture doesnt do the makeup and hair much justice but its just lacking? Its doesnt have to be all jaa jaa but a little something something, it is the red carpet darling.


McQueen...I love you! I love the neckline and the fact that Kate is so HOT! But I think I would have gave the belt a miss...and again my chair legs are stable?



I actually really love this dress, it stood out because the dark panelling makes it not particularily "hollywood glamour"...but Im sorry, shes just not working it, honey! (starting to feel very catty but sometimes we just have to say!)



Really like the plunge neckline and japanese influence, but the feet look really bad hideous...can't say Im a fan on the book clutches either, I left those behind with my teddy bear backpack.


What did you think?

Scarlet

http://www.elle.com/fashion/spotlight/golden-globes-2013-red-carpet-dresses#slide-32
http://www.elle.com/fashion/spotlight/golden-globes-2013-red-carpet-dresses#slide-2
http://www.elle.com/fashion/spotlight/golden-globes-2013-red-carpet-dresses#slide-3

No comments:

Post a Comment