31 January 2011

Carly's Kicks

All of you who were smart to catch Streetdance 3D in the summer of 2010 might be wondering where to get Carly's encrusted/glittery sneakers from....well the originals were from Puma & customised purely for the film, but when I did a little research a few weeks back there was a rumour that Puma were going to release something similar due to the high request (don't quote me on that - purely internet research) BUT BUT BUT...yesterday I went to see Black Swan (go & see it - but be wary if your single & have an overactive imagination like me!) & my friend Gemma AKA Chezza turned up in a pair of Jimmy Choos she got for xmas....lucky girl!!!





These are available at Selfridges in Birmingham!!!!
Chezza has the bottom left pair & they are silver but the gold & black are pretty gorgeous too! Look at them on the Jimmy Choo website for better clarity!

I love love LOVE them & you have got admit there not far off Carly's....

Enjoy

Scarlet

xxx

Images - My own &
http://www.jimmychoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment