20 January 2011

From up North...

My friend Natalie AKA Zeta text me tother (thats for u nich!) day & told me to look at a designer she found on ASOS....her name is Lisa Jayne Dann sells clothing in many boutiques including Aqua (Aqua Couture to those who knew about them backaday - before ASOS told the world about them and it stopped all hope of it being a secret).....& you can tell she designed with the Aqua market in mind, she produces clothes with the same quality, look and awkward /unusual cuts & BOY does the woman know about a hood...she has my vote....had to blog about her, I'm always willing to support a lady from Leeds ; )

These are just a few pieces from her website at;
http://www.lisajaynedann.co.uk/ - her sister (I'm assuming) also designs accessories, bags etc....check them out!



She also has quite few different things on ASOS - these are my fave 2 pieces...




Scarlet xxx




Images -






No comments:

Post a Comment