20 January 2011

Straight from d heart....

Inca Recordings & Superfly Musiq.....

2 of the hottest people to come out of Birmingham destined for BIG things...watch this space because believe me its only a matter of time....(And I BELIEVE that with every millimeter inside me!!!) Im not just talkin about music..this is recording,management,production, every aspect deya cover, ya si mi! (that was for you Missy....ha)



JNR (on the right) & Enz (on the left) have a ridiculous natural talent & together create a different sound & an untouchable style. I'm not the best with words so anything I say about them would be an understatement....I will say this tho - I know they've got that, that something you NEED to make it...swagger, charisma, drive, soul, whateva you want to call it....a conversation with either of these about music would make an anorexic hungry.

I'll let them speak for themselves....



Newest release from JNR feauring on Jodie Conner's "Lover like you"....you have got to check out Youtube for his Rihanna "Whats ma name" remix & "Woo riddim"...!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------




One of my favourites from Enz's latest mixtape F.L.O...(and if your reading this I would have put "Dreams Alive" on here to represent but don't upload it to ya Youtube no?!?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A little representation of them together...not their newest but I still love this...gives you that Friday feeling!





Check out "jnrdaartist" & "energy5th" on Youtube...links below...
http://www.youtube.com/user/jnrdaartist
http://www.youtube.com/user/energy5th
Or search for "Junior Brown" & "Superfly Musiq" on Facebook


Watch this space for all new videos!

 
Scarlet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment