2 March 2011

Ring a ding ding ding...

Last weeks episode of Secret Diary of a Call girl featured fur, 70's & head candy! Belle rocked a white fur cape (a little white fur goes far - trust me I know), over a backless 70's jumpsuit complete with full on flared legs & a jewelled bow headpiece....LADIES work the 70's look, an era of glamour didn't serve them too shabbily...see my post from yesterday - a single piece is so easy to make anything look chic!

My fave look of the episode had to be with the uh-hum (muffles under breath) adult baby....hahaha...

The hairstyle was so 90's but I really like it, I don't think I could work it, but then again if I anyone can get away with weird its usually me??? The sequined half cape daped over her simple black dress looked lovely...I can't help lately I'm a black girl, I just love black on black with black...it flattering, toning & most importantly it shows your solHOuette!!!

This week I stayed up to catch it which killed me as I am so exhausted lately (I have to admit I usually get it on catch up)but I had to get my fix! Note the recurring ball earrings, the fishtail plait, the ballerina trend after the rather embarrassing film "rehearsal", the effortless craved curls, the dark sapphire eyeshadow & Billies favourite outfit from the NY arrival....very SJP in SATC !!!



Again sorry about the pictures, its just me & my phone in front of the tele?ha I kind of like the effect though! ha

Scarlet
xxx

1 comment: