18 May 2011

Feeling Fruity?



















Hey Peardrops!



So you cant avoid the fruity fashion thats out there at the moment Prada and Stella McCartney have definitely lead the way and its featured on catwalks all over....



Well at Sowe we try and stay ahead of the trends and make our own trends!! But like (most) of you we cannot afford to spend £140 on a pair of Prada banana earrings however much we tell ourselves that they would constitute one of our 5 a day!




Last week while rooting through Mama-elle-phants jewellery boxes i found some beautiful carved wooden pineapple and melon earrings, so like any good well brought up daughter I took them for myself! Unfortunately the old dear hasnt completely lost the plot yet and when she turned up at Retrobrum to say hi she spotted them and immediately said she wanted them back and banned me from selling them!


I also had some compliments on them from my lovely fellow fleabags so I have sourced some and made some for this weeks Retrobrum have a look and see what you think there are 2 of every fruit but I think they look so much better in a mix and match combo, so maybe your a banana and strawberry girl, or an oranges and lemons lady or maybe like Scarlet your a 2 big watermelons kinda gal!





So come along and mix and match and make yourself a lovely fruit salad for your ears!!

Lots love

Elle-phant!

x

1 comment: