17 May 2011

My latest creation...

This Saturday 21st May, myself and Elle-phant will be at Retro Brum @ Space2 - The Custard Factory amongst many other vintage floosies!

We will be there from 11am-5pm and entry is only a £1, but worth it for all the different stalls, makeup, hair and tea room! Come down and spend spend spend, while the weathers still good ; )

Sort of getting back to my original subject I will be there with Elle-phant as "Sowe", our baby!!! We sell vintage and customised clothing, jewellery, bags, & hats amongst many many MANY other things...too many to go into....(bags galore!ha) Below is one of the items I have recently created that MAY be on sale...look out for further creations as I am on this sewing thing hardcore! haha I won't go into my inspiration or thoughts on where and how it can be worn, it is what it is ladies...



Hope you like girls....

Scarlet

xxx

Images - My own...

No comments:

Post a Comment