28 July 2011

100th post!!!....its all about colour...!

One of Vogue.com's latest fashion trends to note is "Ibiza beach". The upmarket & trendy but party island is all about colour, and here are my favourite bright dresses...I'm a massive fan of colour over print (its far more slimming for me as I'm too heavy right now!)



A beatiful zing-y tone of lilac with a ultra sexy thigh split from MaxMara- instant amazing-ness!

A stunning floorsweeper perfect to out-do everybodies outifts from Lanvin....I'd add a vintage animal broach to the waist reminiscent of last seasons parachute dress with the insect on the neckline (loveeeeee)

And finally Jil Sanders' shorter number in almost ultra violet purple for those who like to show a lot of leg...and why not!

Scarlet

xxx

Images - http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/trends/2011-spring-summer/ibiza-beach-fashion-trend/gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment