29 July 2011

Givenchy envy...

I am in love with their AW11 Couture collection....if you really know me you would know that this is me all over! It makes me think of alien mermaid brides? But it is the epitome of fierce feminity for me...its unusual but elegant at the same time, even the bags merge into the dresses, I am utterly in love!















On a semi connected issue, Sowe has tassle bags similar to those in the pictures above, in black. We have had a number of them sell over the last year or so and we keep them in regular rotation - inspired a la SJP as Carrie in the episode she visits Brooklyn to see Jerry in Full Moon. Elle-Phant & I have been rocking the longest tassle bags for a long time and they always get the right attention!

Scarlet

xxx

Images - http://www.elleuk.com/catwalk/collections/givenchy/couture-aw-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment