2 August 2011

The Candy Store...

On Sunday I took my first visit to The Candy Store (well overdue) and I am pleased to say it was everything I knew it would be. Jay and his team have done a great job, its fresh, uncluttered, trendy and an easy atmosphere to shop in. I am fussy cow when I'm shopping, I hate being asked if I need help as soon as my foots throught the door. The stafff were great, they left me to browse for a while and have a look round before offering their help, perfectly timed.

The stock diversity is great, they have many different brands and diffrent styles, from poppy neon colours, embellishmed tees to simple designs. Both internally and externally I love the design, as I said before there is'nt any clutter, but there are quirky fetures such as the customised trainers (loved them!) and a framed brand "gallery" over the chic sofa near the changing rooms (a feature I'v used in a restaurant design for the produce suppliers - looks great!)

I made my first and definatley not last purchase, a womens Jilted Royalty Paisley tee, which I've rocked already! When I paid for my item the staff were once again friendly and attentive and told me there will be more womens stock in soon, a point which I think is good to know as Elle-Phant, Frockstar and myself will be visiting again this Saturday! My next purchase is definatley a XL mens tee to rock with tights and vintage Doc Martins <3

Heres my tee...which I love love LOVE! (don't mind the bottomless nature - It was a hot day!)



And a few pics from the lookbook, as I fan of photography and tattoos I really liked the images in this and have taken a few snapshots of my faves (quality is'nt brilliant unfortunatley) but if they have any left I'd def grab one!






Get your arses down there - you won't regret it!

The Candy Store
City Arcade
Union Street


Enjoy

Scarlet

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment