14 July 2011

Fatima Fatima!

Once again the "Emerald Street" newsletter strikes....its full of really interesting and intriguing events in your area and fashion must haves & trends! It is currently my favourite!

Todays email contained a micro-trend of Hamsa hands (also known as the hand of Fatima)...which I just love! Ellephant and I have been wearing our evil eye bracelets for a couple of years, picked up on a trip to Turkey. This beautiful necklace is available at my-wardrobe.com;



Aamaya by Priyanka Fatima Gold Hand Necklace - £140


A little steep if you think its cute but aren't made of bucks, no fear I am literally placing orders to make "Sowes" own original bracelet and necklaces for you to purchase at a bargain price...I will keep you updated with piccys!

Scarlet

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment