4 July 2011

On another note....


If you haven't got Beyonce's new album "4", you should...its not a work of absolute life changing material but as usual Queen B has evolved, and captured the emotion and life changes we all go through at some point. At the moment my favourite tracks are;

"1+1" - if you know me at all you know I LOVE weird noises and exaggerations on vocals - example no.1 being Lady Gaga in.............well practically every song she has ever wrote! ha B exaggerates "you" on this and I love to sing along...and I can honestly connect to it!

"Best thing I never had" - Listen to it and I'm sure you will have done it and got the ex's tee to go with it!

I really do love the album and its definatley worth a purchase! Her voice has expanded and has become much more "throaty" (I know its one of "my" words - I'm no music exec!) but its a sexy soulful sound, and hard to hit when you can't sing!

Its content is a little more adulterted...Now B's a married woman she not afraid to admit she's no virgin! Although it still is wrapped in cotton, she'll always be the girl next door, and to be honest with you I'm quite glad, she has stayed true to who she is, a private person, she may be be the biggest freak you would ever know, but you may never.....too many artists these days pretend to be freaks when really I can see they're not!

Scarlet

xxx

Image - http://www.freecodesource.com/album-covers/B0050CQY1W--beyonc%C3%A9-4-album-cover.html

No comments:

Post a Comment