20 December 2011

Stolen Girlfriends Club...interesting name?

2 weeks ago "my-wardrobe.com"'s newsletter sweeped its way into my inbox and occupied my mind for the rest of the afternoon. As I scrolled casually down the page admiring the new brands they wanted to show off to the world, a strangely beautiful bug like multicoloured shirt came into pan and I fell in love....Its not for everyone but I really adore it! I would keep this piece forever.A piece to be worn by itself, hair up in a bun and the work is done...LOVE LOVE LOVE...why can't I be rich and afford such beauty!




The new label is Stolen Girlfriends Club, creative surfer minds Marc, Dan and Luke collectively design ivogorating dresses and boy-shirts enviable to all those not wearing one!

The shirt is £240 and avilable at www.my-wardobe.com

Enjoy

Scarlet

xxx

Images - http://www.my-wardrobe.com/stolen-girlfriends-club/day-garden-gothic-silk-shirt-dress-452912?cm_mmc=email-_-women-_-generic-_-211-12-12-w-newbrands-ss&src=211-12-12-w-newbrands-ss&utm_campaign=211-12-12-w-newbrands-ss&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Emailvision

No comments:

Post a Comment