4 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy new year lovelies,


Hope you saw in the new year in style!

Here are my sort of new years resolutions...

1. Skincare - This January I am using the Trilogy range, facewash and everything balm. It smells amazing and is available from Rackhams or online - prices start from £10...



2. Nails - I am a biter! But I find the best way to not bite my nails is by wearing nail varnish in a bright colour, I dont want to chip it so I dont bite them! This is a gorgeous peachy colour - part of the 2012 Chanel collection.





















3. Wear more beautiful clothes! Ha you cant deny that wearing a gorgeous outfit makes you feel confident and happy, this doesnt have to mean spending a fortune - though obviously it helps!




I love the skirt below Acne £310- and I think you could easily find something similar in a vintage or charity shop.







Happy new year!


Ellephant


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment