15 May 2012

A Dye job!!!

My hairdresser in the past 2 years has taken me from auburn to bright Rihanna red, to blonde and back to copper...now those of you who don't know much about hair dying will not realise the challenge I put in her hands to go from red to blonde, and being me, I was ridiculously picky re shades! I had to go brunette in between to cancel out the red, and my hairdresser didnt even think I could go as blonde as I did, I know she loves my hair even though it challenges her so much! And after all her hard work to get me blonde I decided I was too blonde and rather than go dirty blonde again, I reverted back to my auburn roots...not my natural colour, but a colour that looks natural on me...love love LOVE it! I feel 100% me again....I don't regret experimenting with colour as I've always wanted to be a blonde for a while, and they do have fun! See my timeline of hair colours, I think the red bases suit me more than brunettes and blondes...



Home dying - before I trusted a hairdresser!ha I used a dark red that would sometimes show up a deep reddish purple dependant on what colours I wore...


The handywork of Emma (my first auburn colour/cut was the work of Che and later Sarah but neither now work for Niche)


I would definatley recommend that if you live anywhere in Birmingham to book in to see Emma at Niche, Acocks Green, she can work with all types of hair, and is honest about her expectations on how quickly or not in some cases you can go from one difficult colour to the next...luckily for an impatient client (me) my hair is reallyyyyyyyy durable and takes colour well! I am so lucky!




My latest trip last weekend started with a brief of, the auburn I used to be but a little more Bree but not too Bozo the Clown....and look what I got! Love it....what do you think?

Book in

Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment