11 May 2012

Welcoming back part of me...

Tomorrow I'll be going back to my roots....! Well almost!

The past few years I have died my hair, bright red ala RiRi, Brown ala I had to for the next step and blonde ala my mom, *pauses for serenade of "aaagghhhh"...I loved my blonde hair while it was duuuurtttyyy but my last stint to the hairdressers left my roots bleached and toned and it went a little toooooo blonde for my liking!

So tommorrow I'll be returning to my "natural" colour of auburn/ginger-ish but with a little extra pop of colour, think Bree, not the cheese, the character...a little between both....post to come, and an updated prof pic with A-mezing fur of course!



Hope you like

Scarlet

P.S) I am AWARE my face is fatter than this now, and my thighs, I am working on it!ha

No comments:

Post a Comment